Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Darren 1 month old

































After getting to know each other now you are 1 month old already. Time just goes by fast. The first month is tough for me because you still not sleep on any schedule, and I have to adjust my routine to fit the new schedule as well.

I still have a lot to learn about how to take care of you. Everything is new for me. You're getting progressively stronger. But you are still having trouble balancing. You easily flop over from a sitting position if not supported.

The first couple nights we slept on the living room floor. I had to put you in a swing to sleep because you not sleep anywhere else. You wake up every 2-3 hours at night time for feeding. It was so hard ,but it's our job to make sure you are taken care of.

Daddy told me I needed to move to sleep in the bedroom so it would be more comfortable. Daddy was a great help.

Taking care of me and the baby. Making me breakfast and dinner, and doing housework too, so I have more time to recover and bond with you.
Grandmother came from California and helped out with you as well. Giving me some time to nap during the day, how nice it felt .
I really appreciated everything that she has done for us. Grandma had a trick to sooth you to sleep. She swaddled you snugly and rocked you to sleep.
You are gaining more head control and move your head around more to look at things when lying on your belly.


Darren's development this month


- Starting to make eye contact.

- Have a fake smile when you are asleep.

- Sleep more during the day and wake up a lot more at night.

- Like to fall sleep during nursing.




Mom.

No comments: