Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Darren 8 month old

This month Coordination has definitely improved. Crawling is the order of the day you would not stop. you love pull yourself up to stand either Mommy or Daddy or some time even Clancy. It's all about getting from here to there. You laugh just about everything.
I'm just a little guy have a lot to learn still.


Just let me have fun!!




Is anybody there ?




wow!! someone came in




Please pick me up I want to play still






That is a lot better than my crib




Finally sleep











My Naked picture !!! ( Under 18 shouldn't see ) ha ha !!













We're going out





I'm Ok now






Getting bored





OK, take a break for a shot






Ohh!! No it's too high for me






Should I get up there





I am Standing up





Which way should I go ?





Never stop





Going out with Mom ( November 2008 )




Mom..












No comments: