Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Darren 9 month old












This month you are beginning to share the world with me. You are turn around to look at my reaction to thing especially when I asked you " Where is clancy " or " Where is your toy".


Your hand skills have improved since last month. You are much more adept at picking up small things and transfering them from one p;ace to another than last month. Your small finger is actively at work. You pokes, pries, turns, twists, bangs, and pulls at everything you can get your hand on.


Your exciting little world just give you trouble setting down for nap and sleep at night at this month, you will get up in the middle of the night and cried, or want to stay up late and play.


Come to making sound you are spend time jabbering a lof of time I will hear the words like

" ma-ma , da-da, ja-ja. "


There is no question about who owns the house now. No matter how well I try to organize things you will go around and pull things out of it place. you are pulled up yourself to a standing position very well done, trying to let go both of your hand and stand on your own for a few second,, I was impress well done son !!






Attention please,,,I'm 9 month old everybody





I just love being goofy





























































Let's see how it work






Uhm !! Test better than my mommy food



I'm 9 month old now let me show you how to stand up straight







What going on here let's me check it out !!





What daddy have in there ?





WoW !! yummy, what is it anyway ?




I love it !!!




a little more mommy



You have a camera but I got the case




Just can't stop




Do you want the case back 555 Noway !!!!




I'm big boy I can hold my own bottle,, Sweet ( "-" )




One of my faverite toy ( It's the remote control guy )











It's mine,, don't take it away please



Just wondering what it taste like ( It's hard to chew than I thought




Darren's deverlopment this month




- pulled up to a standing position



- Having 4 tooths all together


-Listens attentively and turns toward familiar everyday sounds,
- Use sound to get my attention


- Pick up more word like da-da , -ja-ja , pa-pa ,.






เด็กวัยนี้จะมีพัฒนาการที่ก้าวหน้าอย่างรวดเร็ว ไม่ว่าจะเป็นการเคลื่อนไหว การใช้มือ อะไรๆก็ดูน่าตื่นเต้นสำหรับลูกน้อยไปหมด ดังนั้นการส่งเสริมพัฒนาการด้านต่างๆ ควรปฏิบัติดังนี้คะ






1. ส่งเสริมพัฒนาการด้านร่างกายในช่วงนี้ เด็กจะยังคงทานนมเป็นอาหารหลัก

จะมีนำหนักเพิ่มขึ้นประมาณเดือนละ 0.5 กก. ความยาวเพิ่มประมาณ 1.5 ซม.ต่อเดือน ควรให้อาหารเสริมตามวัยทดแทนนม 1 มื้อ และเพิ่มเป็น 2 มื้อเมื่ออายุ 7 เดือน





2. ส่งเสริมพัฒนาการด้านการเคลื่อนไหวในช่วงนี้ เด็กจะนั่งเองได้ชั่วครู่ ยืนได้ถ้ามีคนพยุง เด็กบางคนจะเริ่มคลานเมื่ออายุ 8 เดือน


ดังนั้นควรส่งเสริมพัฒนาการ เช่น การเล่นกับลูกโดยจับลูกยืนแล้วโยกไป-มาตามจังหวะ เพราะเด็กช่วงนี้จะชอบเคลื่อนไหวเป็นพิเศษ อาจกระตุ้นให้ลูกเคลื่อนไหวโดยใช้ของเล่น หรือชวนลูกเล่นขี่ม้า บิน เหาะ เด็กจะชอบมาก นอกจากนี้ควรให้ลูกหัดดื่มนมจากถ้วยเมื่ออายุ 9 เดือน


ให้ลูกหยิบจับของเล่นที่มีลักษณะหลากหลาย เช่น มีเสียง ของเล่นที่เป็นผ้า ของเล่นที่เป็นไม้ เพื่อช่วยในการพัฒนากล้ามเนื้อของลูกคะ




3. การส่งเสริมพัฒนาการด้านภาษาเด็กจะสามารถส่งเสียงซ้ำๆ เช่น หม่ำๆ ปาปา ดังนั้นควรส่งเสริมด้วยการพูดคุยกับลูก ในขณะที่ทำกิจวัตรประจำวันต่างๆ การอ่านหนังสือให้ลูกฟัง





4. การส่งเสริมพัฒนาการด้านสังคมเด็กจะแยกแยะคนแปลกหน้าได้ เป็นนักสำรวจ ชอบค้นหาสิ่งของที่ซ่อนไว้ และจะหยุดชั่วขณะ เมื่อได้ยินคำว่า "ไม่" หรือ "อย่า" เข้าใจสีหน้า ท่าทางที่เห็นเป็นประจำ ดังนั้นคุณพ่อ คุณแม่ ควรฝึกให้ลูกเล่นกับคนอื่นบ้าง ซ่อนของแล้วให้ลูกหา พูดว่า "อย่า" หรือ "ไม่" เพื่อฝึกให้ลูกเข้าใจท่าทาง พูดคุยกับลูกในสิ่งที่ลูกกำลังสนใจ


Mom.











No comments: